As a Sr. Associate – Audit & Assurance (Financial Audit US), you will be responsible for overseeing the audit and assurance team in providing outsourced audit services to our clients based in the USA. You will be working closely with clients to plan and execute financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations, and provide financial analysis and advice. This position is ideal for someone who has a degree in accounting, a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in public accounting, and a strong knowledge of US GAAP and GAAS.
- Managing financial audit services for clients.
- Planning and conducting audit procedures and tests.
- Preparing and reviewing audit reports and findings.
- Providing audit support services and payroll processing.
- Managing and training assistant-level staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA or equivalent qualification preferred.
- Good understanding of audit principles and standards.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and audit software such as IDEA or ACL.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and management skills.